Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 13 June 2010

Bobble Rings

These are some rings that I made some time back.  They look much better on your finger than off as the beads fall into place and give a lovely sparkly effect.

Each lot of beads is attached separately so that they move freely.  They are also listed in my Facebook shop for £4.00 each if anyone is interested!!!  I have some more but need to photograph them!


1 comment:

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!