Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 13 June 2010

Card for Mum's Birthday

I've been trying to make a card for my mum's birthday and it's taken me most of the week to make all the little bits and pieces.  This is mainly due to the fact that she kept walking in to chat to me so I had to hide it and then try again later!!!!

I decided to make another Butterfly easel card and to decorate it I used one of the lovely butterfly die cuts that Caroline over on MSE sent to me.  I coloured it orange with a promarker and then glittered it up.  I used Prima flowers and backing papers that I bought in the US.

Here it is


5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, what gorgeous vibrant colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is very bright and very beautiful! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card really like the shape and the flowers are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the colours you've used. Your mum will love this. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love the colours!! x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!