Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 13 January 2011

A Few More Kitties!!!

I've just finished off the faces on these 3 Sock Kitties!!!!  I had a break for a few days but thought it was about time the poor things got faces and ribbons!!!!

It's funny but each kitty has a different expession even though I think I am doing the same faces on them!!!


I'm now SOLD!

AVAILABLE

 
SOLD
The top kitty is now sold but the other kitties don't have homes yet   I will be putting them into my Facebook Shop shortly - £8 each plus £2 postage.

EDIT - only the green and pink kitty is left now.






7 comments:

  1. They look brill. Have to say I love making animals (although Ive never made any sock ones). They all seem to have their own personalities depsite the fact that they aint real!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic, especially love the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie these are so cute. Love the expressions and how they are their own wee personality. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!