Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 4 March 2011

Those Liquidbeadz!!!

Remember the Liquidbeadz that I picked up at Hobbycraft in the Sale, well when I opened them they were rock solid and well past their best.  I was so disappointed!  Anyway, I don't get to Hobbycraft very often as it involves a £4 return bus journey which would make it not worth it as the bus fare would be more than the cost of the 5 tubs of beadz.

I emailed Hobbycraft through their website and they replied and asked me to return the Liquidbeadz and they would issue a refund including postage.  I've done that and they've let me know that they have received them and will be arranging for a cheque to be sent out to cover my costs. 

I think that's pretty good customer service by Hobbycraft and it may be a useful thing for you to do if you don't live close to a Hobbycraft store and have faulty goods.  Luckily for me, the Post Office is only round the corner from my house!

3 comments:

  1. Well done you. Nice to hear that they offer good customer service despite being one of the "big boys"!

    Have a nice weekend.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great customer service - makes such a nice change. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!