Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 15 April 2011

Beach Huts!!!

I bought these lovely beach hut stamps at a craft fair the other day from Little Claire and I absolutely love them!!!!  They stamp beautifully and can be used in lots of ways as they come in a set.  You can find them here.

I decided to go for a vintage look so I used Tea Dye Distress Ink for the background and co-ordinating Promarkers for the image.

The backing paper has starfish all over it and was a freebie that I downloaded.  I tried to use a few different textures on the card, the rik rak is supposed to be the sea and the starfish was made from cork with some distress stickles on it.  I threaded some twine through a button and frayed the twine to give it a more distressed look!

The sentiment was another stamp from the Beach Hut set which I cut with Labels 1 Nesties and edged with a Bronze Star Sakura pen.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Truly Scrumptious - Vintage (26 April)
Stamping Vacation - No Black Ink (12 May)
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Distressing (17 April)
Art Impressions Stamps - Anything Goes (20 April)



9 comments:

  1. Brilliant you did a fab job. I have those but haven't used them yet lol. Love the sand .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Angie I love this card - I absolutly need that stamp! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Angie, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card - love the vintage look, and the image is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp and Show DT blog, with your fab creation. Hugs TErry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable - I love the retro feel to that beach hut! Such pretty soft colors too. I'm s sucker for ric rac so I love that too! So happy you joined in the distressing fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Angie. I really like the teeny starfish. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for sharing at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!