Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 1 December 2011

It's Been a Long Time!!

Well - I took a little break from blogging and that turned into a bigger one than I had planned!!!

I've been busy doing lots of sewing and had quite a few orders for Christmas to get completed.  I'm nearly there now!!

One of the things I've made this year that has been very popular is my Gingerbread Bunting.  Eight little felt gingerbread men and ladies on some rustic twine with a mini peg at each end to fix it up.

This is what they look like




I've also made some larger felt tree decorations



I've also found my mini sock cats have been popular, quite abit smaller than my usual sock kitties but very sweet!!




I have not yet done any Christmas shopping but as I only have close family to buy for it shouldn't be too bad!!

I've some more things to show you but I will save them for another day!!

Thanks for staying with me!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, I love the little kittens and those gingerbread men are lovely. You are very clever, cant wait to see some more pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes I love the gingerbread men

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you make items for people to buy? I love the sock kitties and wouldn't mind having a few. What would they cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you make items for people to buy? I love the sock kitties and wouldn't mind having a few. What would they cost?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quite in love with your Christmas bunting!! Pinning it to remember to try something like that this year. :-)
    Hettie, CelticMommy

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!