Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 23 November 2012

Cakes, Cakes and More Cakes!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok today.  I've spent the day at home in the kitchen today and have chicken bubbling away in the Slow Cooker for dinner and I've baked 2 cakes and they are cooking nicely as I type!!  I saw an alternative Christmas Cake recipe in a store magazine where you use 2 jars of sweet mincemeat - to any of my American readers this is not meat at all but a mixure of spices and fruits in a jar usually used to make little tarts at Christmas!!  If the cakes come out nice then I will share the recipe tomorrow with you!!  Recipe here!!

On the subject of cakes, I wanted to tell you about my sister Hayley who makes custom celebration cakes and decorative cupcakes.  She has made some fantastic cakes and they taste delicious!!  She is known as The Sugar Plum Fairy and you can find her over on Facebook here.  She is based in Bristol and is always eager to try out new designs and ideas so feel free to contact her via Facebook or through my blog.

Here are some of here lovely cakes




 
You can see more of Hayley's fab creations over on her facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!