Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

New Makes!!

Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening - depending on where you are!!

The weather has been very mixed here in the UK - some places getting snow whilst in the South West, we have had a mixture of sun, rain, hail and high winds!!  I've not been out much lately as I can't bear the cold!  As I am typing this thre is brilliant sunshine but it's very cold out there!!

I've made a few bits and pieces so thought I would show you them.

First of all another felt phone pouch with a cute bird on it.  The colour of the pouch is a really lovely deep teal but I cannot get a photo to do it justice!! No matter how I try, I cannot capture the wonderful colour properly!


The background of the photo is a new tea tray that I picked up in the sale in Debenhams.  I love it and it makes a great background for my photos!!

The next thing is a very simple heart bookmark - I saw the initial idea on Pinterest on this blog and she also has a template for the heart.  I recently bought a set of Sizzix Framelits Hearts so I used one of those for mine!!  I used a small co-ordinating heart and a button to decorate mine.  (The book I've used is the one I am currently reading!!)


Whilst I had my heart dies out, I made some mini heart bunting from felt and appliqued felt letters to spell the word 'LOVE'.  I used natural jute to hang them with as I like the rustic feel it gives to them.



Lastly, I made some felt bunting for my niece as it's her birthday soon.  I used an x-cut Pennant die that I bought recently and one of the heart dies again.  I handstitched the pennants and dies and then machine stitched them to the bias binding.  I am really pleased with how they came out - they are very pretty and as my niece loves pink, I'm sure she wll be thrilled with the bunting.




Hope you are all having a great week and thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!