Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 6 January 2014

Pretty Felt Flower Brooch

I was fiddling around last night trying to make a flower with felt but the felt was too thick for the type of flower I was trying to make!  Anyway, as I had already cut out some felt circles and didn't want to waste them, I made this instead!


I really love it and will be making some more in different colours.  I've done a tutorial in case you would like to have a go at making them - you can find it here.  Alternatively, once I have made some more, I will put them onto my Facebook page here where you can purchase them or order one in a colour of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!